Improved Community Health Care Services (ICHCS)
The goal of this program is to ensure the delivery of affordable and qualitative health care services to young people, children and women in the rural areas
- Establish Multi-purpose Clinics for the treatment of women and children’s diseases in the rural areas
- Provide family planning and sexual/reproductive health services to youths and women
- Provide free health care services to children and women from poor families
- Build the capacities of traditional birth attendants and health officers at the primary health centers in handling emergencies and pregnancy related complications
- Establish and sponsor a network of health volunteers and care givers
Would you like to partner or collaborate with us or even sponsor any of our projects? You are highly welcome! Contact us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call +234 (0) 803 870 2075, +234 (0) 703 349 6417.
We are not in any way implying that we are experts in these areas. We learn every day as we implement our projects, which is why we partner with other organizations, including government agencies and companies.
Would you like to make a financial contribution to support any of our projects?
You are also highly welcome! Please, kindly use our Donate NOW button or contact us on any of the emails and/or telephone numbers above.
Thank you in advance!