Mobilizing Communities for HIV/AIDS Prevention (MCHP)
To aggressively reduce the incidences of new HIV and sexually transmitted infections among young people
- Develop and sponsor series of HIV/AIDS testing campaigns to ensure early detection, care and treatment of new infections
- Engage all levels of the African society in community advocacy against stigmatization of persons living with HIV/AIDS
- Enhance the capacities of government-owned health centers in HIV/AIDS counseling, testing and treatment
- Establish multi-purpose HIV/AIDS Resource centers across Africa
- Establish and sponsor school-based HIV/AIDS programmes and Awareness clubs
- Coordinate the observance of the International AIDS Candlelight Memorial, the World AIDS Day and other such HIV Awareness events in Africa
Would you like to partner or collaborate with us or even sponsor any of our projects? You are highly welcome! Contact us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 (0) 803 870 2075, +234 (0) 817 851 3800
We are not in any way implying that we are experts in these areas. We learn every day as we implement our projects, which is why we partner with other organizations, including government agencies and companies.
Would you like to make a financial contribution to support any of our projects?
You are also highly welcome! Please, kindly use our Donate NOW button or contact us on any of the emails and/or telephone numbers above.
Thank you in advance!